It’s December 24th, and you’re probably waaayyy to busy with friends and family to find time for a workout.
Luckily for you, I have the solution.
- 5 minutes of cycling, jogging, rowing, stair-mastering or ellipticalling
- Start slow and gradually increase the intensity/speed until you’re breaking a sweat and your legs are ready for the real workout.
THE WORKOUT - 20 Minutes of HIIT Sprints
- Set a timer for 20 minutes
- Perform as many 10 second sprints as possible during those 20 minutes
- Adjust rest periods to 1) Keep your sprints FAST and 2) Maximize the number of total sprints
Personally, I prefer my exercise bike for this workout, but it really doesn’t matter.
- Run around a track
- Sprint up a hill
- Use a rowing machine
- Climb stairs
- Use an elliptical machine
- Sprint on a rebounder
Alright, that’s it for today’s workout.
Something different on Wednesday.