Mens Fitness has published their list of the Word’s 25 Fittest Guys.
Today we complete our list of the World’s Best Beefcake:
14. Bradley Cooper : the MF editors had a hard time choosing between Brad & his Hangover 2 co-star Zach Galifianakis for this feature.
15. Kellan Lutz : Actor, Vampire, Model – Kellan Lutz is the ultimate triple threat
16. Greg Hill : Last year Greg Hill skied 2,000,000 ft in a single season – that’s 7500 ft per day for 266 days out of the year – climbing 71 different summits and making a total of 1039 runs. He’s the black dot in all that snow. I have no idea what he looks like.
17. Tim Kennedy : Green Beret, Army ranger, sniper, war veteran & professional mixed martial artist.
18. David Beckham : Perhaps you’re interested in learning how to get your own set of Beckham-esque abs???
19. Jason Momoa : The new Conan is also a serious badass on Game of Thrones
20. Chris Pine : Captain Kirk needs to look good if he’s going to pick up green alien hotties like Shatner did.
21. Dr. Dre : Attention skinny teenage rappers – Dr. Dre should be your role model
22. Jeremy Renner : Nominated for 2 Academy Awards, Jeremy Renner had to get buff for his roles in Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol and The Avengers
23. Derek Poundstone : Proof that you don’t have to be fat to be ridiculously strong.
24. Chip Wade : HGTV star Chip Wade has gym memberships all around the country as he travels for his two shows: Curb Appeal & Designed to Sell
25. Clay Matthews : Not only does 6’3″ 255 lb Clay Matthews look like a freak of nature…he is a freak of nature
Well…that’s it for 2011. Maybe next year Mens Fitness will finally get it’s act together and snap a few pics of Health Habits.