Paleo Cookbook Preview

sweet potato 008 1024x576 Paleo Cookbook Preview

Sweet Potato Chips - Paleo Dish

19 days ago, I reached out to the Paleo-verse to see if any of my favorite Paleo Foodie bloggers would be interested in submitting recipes to help me create a free Paleo Cookbook.

As of this morning, 42 bloggers have joined the project.

And the recipes have begun to pour into my inbox.

My plan is to have all the recipes collected by the middle of September and have the book ready for download by the end of September.

And because I love all my fellow Paleos, here are a few samples to whet your appetite.

Related Posts

1. Pingback: Apple & Dijon Glazed Pork

2. Pingback: The Rest Is Just Gravy « Hive Health Media's Blog

3. Pingback: The Rest Is Just Gravy - At Darwin's Table

4. Pingback: Weekend Link Love | Mark's Daily Apple

5. Mickey

August 22, 2010 at 9:50 am

In the new cookbook, can I make a suggestion that nutritional facts are included with each recipe? Since being more aware of my food intake, I only use recipes that have calculated nutritional info so I know where it marks up against my other foods.

August 22, 2010 at 6:17 pm

That’s the beauty of eating Paleo – no counting calories

Instead of focusing on calories or macronutrients, we focus on real food that is high in nutrients. Hunger drops naturally after a couple of weeks with no need to count calories

If you were to use this diet to hit a specific weight (fighter, bodybuilder, etc), then yes, I would also focus on calories & macronutrients, but this cookbook is for the general public – so no nutrition info

6. Noel

August 20, 2010 at 1:36 am

Wow, that’s some great stuff already on there! Can’t wait for the finished version!

7. John Kaiser

August 19, 2010 at 6:07 pm

How many carbs can a paleo-dish contain? Would the following qualify?

1 (or 2) Joseph’s Whole Wheat Pita Bread
    Brush with olive oil
    Cover with a bit of cheese (Mozzarella or Pepper jack)
    Add veggies as desired (tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and garlic)
    Add meats as desired (turkey bacon, chicken, ground turkey, or beef)
    Add spices as desired (oregano, basil, and a pinch of salt).

8. Sarah

August 18, 2010 at 3:32 pm

If you want to use this (or any of my recipes), feel free: http://primal.simplysunshine.net/?p=53

9. Chris

August 18, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Awesome! I’ve been hankering for some good Paleo recipes recently and these will definitely be able to keep me content till the cook book comes out. Can’t wait for it!

10. Sarina