Should Ronald McDonald be Fired?

1. Mary-Jo

May 23, 2011 at 6:29 am

ITA with Brad.

2. Pingback: Vegan Doctors Bitch Slap McDonalds

3. hgh

April 29, 2010 at 12:27 am

Great post… will be back for more

4. Anonymous

April 1, 2010 at 9:55 am

I grew up with Ronald McDonald and I was never obese. It’s retarted to say it’s his fault for childhood obesity. It’s actually the parents for letting their kids eat whatever and however much they want. Parent’s need to own up to their own faults and teach their children to eat healthier and not take them to McDonalds every other freakin’ day. I got to go to McDonald’s growing up maybe once every other month and usually it was a surprise special occasion to reward us for doing something good. My parent’s cooked homemade meals every other time and if we didn’t like that then we didn’t eat. I definitley agree with you BOB…grow up and be a responsible parents!

5. Leave Ronald Alone

April 1, 2010 at 5:50 am

Then you’ll have to fire all of the Kellog’s characters, which could cause a riot at the unemployment office b/c Ronald and Tony the Tiger will get into a scuffle over who was in line first, causing them to go to jail, wasting our tax dollars to house/feed them 3 healthy meals a day, and depleting my social security funds so I can’t retire and have to flip burgers when I’m 80yrs old, all because I choose to shop at the local whole foods market, eat humus and fresh vegetables. Educate the public and let them decide their own fate (or fat). “Werd” to Bob! +1

6. Bob

March 31, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Why get rid of him.. He is not doing any harm despite what these crazy people think. These are kids and they are going to get “wowed” by a clown or some cartoon character selling a box of cereal or whatever. You are the parent and you have to set the rules. This goes for you too greg. If your son is 7 then you need to start feeding him right. He may cry and complain at first but he will get hungry enough. I know when I was a kid I did not like peas or many vegetables but my mom was tough and made me eat them. Today there are some I do not like but you know what I still try them once in a while because tastes change. Grow up and be the parent.

7. Greg

March 31, 2010 at 6:07 pm

It’ll be tough to eliminate Ronald as long as the kids are in tow. About the only meat my 7-year old wants to eat is a McNugget… Sad, I know. No matter how much I rail against it, that’s what he loves.

8. Brad Gross

March 31, 2010 at 12:26 pm

I say we keep educating the consumer and hopefully keep them away from McDonalds. Then that damn clown will become irrelevant.